Northumbrian Naturalist Volume 79 (2015)
Edited by Dr Chris Redfern, Volume 79 of Northumbrian Naturalist can can be downloaded here. You can also purchase a hard copy from the NHSN office, price £5.
This edition contains the following papers:
- Ring-necked Parakeets in northeast England by Ian Bond
- Notes on the Wolf, Bear and Lynx in Durham & Northumberland by Terry Coult
- A fossil Coelacanth rediscovered by Leslie Jessop
- Bryophytes: changes in diversity and habitat in Castle Eden Dene (1975-2011) by Gaynor Mitchell
- John Hancock and the “Laemmergeyer of the Alps” by David Lowther & Leslie Jessop
- Three plants identifies by Peter Turner, son of Morpeth naturalist William Turner by Marie Addyman.