84 page journal featuring five articles about natural history of the North East:
- ‘Changes in the moth fauna of Riding Mill over the last 50 years’ by Thomas G. Charman & Kevin Charman
- ‘A commentary on the current status of Pine Marten (Martes martes) in Northern England’ by Kevin O’Hara
- ‘Check-list of the caddis (Trichoptera) of Northumberland and Durham’ by Ian Wallace
- ‘Borings and encrustations on cobbles and pebbles, Easington, Co. Durham’ by Stephen K. Donovan, Malcolm Birtle, David A. T. Harper and Pelham H. Donovan
- ‘George Wailes, entomologist and horticulturalist’ by Leslie Jessop
Also available in e-format (PDF) for £3 (please contact us directly for e-format sales).