88 page journal featuring six articles about natural history of the North East:
- Ring-necked Parakeets in northeast England by IAN BOND (11 pages)
- Notes on the Wolf, Bear and Lynx in Durham and Northumberland by TERRY COULT (12 pages)
- A fossil Coelacanth rediscovered by LESLIE JESSOP (9 pages)
- Bryophytes: changes in diversity and habitat in Castle Eden Dene (1975-2011) by GAYNOR MITCHELL (28 pages)
- John Hancock and the “Læmmergeyer of the Alps” by DAVID LOWTHER and LESLIE JESSOP (14 pages)
- Three plants identified by Peter Turner, son of the Morpeth naturalist William Turner by MARIE ADDYMAN (7 pages)
Also available in e-format (PDF) for £3 (please contact us directly for e-format sales).